Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Victoria Florence

At the Portland Head Light in June 2008.
Our first week exploring our neighborhood in Maine.

Her 5th birthday party with a gorgeous cake and dress with crown!


With Gabe at the temple lights.

Our oldest daughter, Victoria Florence, just turned 5. She is such a sparkly one for us. She loves dancing and singing, playing games and winning against me, eating yummy foods, and helping out with her younger sister. We just love having her as our daughter!
Most of the time now, she is always holding Gabe's hand telling him he is her best friend. She also has such a tender heart and admits when she does something wrong to me, because "Mom, it is hard to be a good kid all the time". I think I am too hard on her. She is such a help to me and I can explain things and where they go to her really easily. She gets that.
Tori, as we call her, has a special place in her heart for the gospel. She tears up watching "The Testaments" because people get healed by Christ. I told her about going to the temple and that they play music inside. Last weekend we got to go, (Shaun and I), and I told her I heard "I love to see the Temple". She was so excited! "Mom, can't I go now?". Then she said, "I am going to go on a mission, just so I can go to the temple. I don't want to get married and leave you guys." She loves things like that.

I love my little Tori. I love that she loves pink, ponies, princesses, and playing. She is just so funny and sassy, it is great fun to have her. I hope I show that to her enough. She deserves the best in this life, as all my kids do. I just am so happy to be her mother.

No comments:

Voting

About Us

My photo
We are the parents of now 4 fabulous kids. We laugh, dance, sing, play, and do everything we can together to have the best this life can give. So far, it has been great and only keeps getting better. We are on a great adventure of happiness. The bumps in the road just make it more real.