Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother's Day 2009


The clan!

Love those cute cousins!

My crew (it stunk in this room! as shown by Tori)

Lovely Mindy and Abby!

Lydia's favorite: Isaac as he lifts her up to see monkeys (so cute!)

This giraffe was so close!

Me and the girls on the carousel. Thanks Mindy!

The man of my dreams.

My flowers.

I loved Mother's Day this year! Shaun is so awesome to make it special. He always does. On Thursday I came home to flowers, cute pictures from each kiddo, and a yummy chocolate cream pie! Oh so delicious! We celebrated from Thurs-Sun., so I felt extra special.

We also went to the zoo with Justin and Mindy Hill and their cute kiddos the Saturday before. We hadn't been to the Hogle Zoo for several years, so that was fun! We all wore t-shirts that got us free icecream treats, a craft for mom, and a massage, that was booked out before we had a chance to check it out. Oh well, Shaun covered that when we got home! Thanks sweetheart!

No comments:

Voting

About Us

My photo
We are the parents of now 4 fabulous kids. We laugh, dance, sing, play, and do everything we can together to have the best this life can give. So far, it has been great and only keeps getting better. We are on a great adventure of happiness. The bumps in the road just make it more real.