Thursday, November 13, 2008

And So It Begins


After reading and seeing all sorts of super cute blogs from pretty much everyone, I am anticipating joining the blogger world with my little knowledge of it all.

So welcome, and hopefully I can get this to look okay and keep it updated as often as I can. I am learning, so be patient, but I will put some cute videos and photos on there.

We'll start with this one from us going to Connecticut and enjoying a Professional Bull Riding rodeo while my handsome honey manned the Border Patrol booth. I went just a little crazy with the kids, but they had a blast! I had to get a shot of this all and managed to talk someone into helping me take a picture.

This was over the weekend of October 17-20th. We also enjoyed our 7th wedding anniversary and had a lovely dinner with our 3 kids. We're still working out the babysitter stuff as we are an hour away from most anything.

No comments:

Voting

About Us

My photo
We are the parents of now 4 fabulous kids. We laugh, dance, sing, play, and do everything we can together to have the best this life can give. So far, it has been great and only keeps getting better. We are on a great adventure of happiness. The bumps in the road just make it more real.