Saturday, November 22, 2008

Moving to Utah!


So at 1:30 yesterday morning I got woken up by Shaun. "Honey, you have to get up and read this!" I asked him if he seriously wanted me to get out of bed after just waking me up to read something.

It turns out to be the official selection to work for ICE or IEA (Immigrations and Customs Enforcement I think). We are to move to Salt Lake City Utah. For now we have no idea when or where we'll live, or how it is all going to work. A billion things are going through our heads. All we know is that we are going to where we would have a regular shift with regular hours and plenty of work, and family nearby. We are excited!

So we will keep you posted on what happens next.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yahooo!!!! I am so happy for you. I can't wait until you come back!

Mindy Hill said...

I am soooo speechless, to think our kiddos will get to grow up together after all! Hey, I know....you can live with us atleast for awhile...no seriously, that is a for REAL offer, Jus and I talked it over this weekend and the basement is yours if you want it! Welcome to the blogging world! XOXOXO

Voting

About Us

My photo
We are the parents of now 4 fabulous kids. We laugh, dance, sing, play, and do everything we can together to have the best this life can give. So far, it has been great and only keeps getting better. We are on a great adventure of happiness. The bumps in the road just make it more real.